Textured Waves Slip-On SF Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
The ocean means something different to everyone. For the women of Textured Waves, it represents a renewed self-acceptance and self-expression that brings them back to their natural state, reconnecting them to the fabric of this earth. It means creating a safe and inviting space for women of all shades riding the waves. It means drawing on their shared love to inspire social change.
Vans and Textured Waves have teamed up to capture that energy and pour it into a new collection, built from the ground up to amplify the unheard voices of women of color in surf. Combining our iconic slip-on silhouette with the Vans Surf SF build to create an upgraded, comfortable kick back style, the Vans x Textured Waves Slip-On SF features deconstructed textile uppers with allover artwork inspired by this mission.
This easy-wearing shoe also includes UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated cushioning, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, elastic side accents, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is finished with collapsible heels for versatility.
• Vans x Textured Waves collection
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Deconstructed textile uppers with elastic side accents and collapsible heels
• Removeable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning
• Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues