Vans x Curren x Knost Slip-On SF Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Pushing the boundaries and thinking differently is nothing new to Vans surfers Alex Knost (from Costa Mesa, California) and Lee-Ann Curren (from Biarritz, France). Their “outside-the-lines” way of thinking, both on a wave and off, has come to life in a new, genderless, head-to-toe collection from Vans.
Alex and Lee-Ann worked together to design a collection that not only continues to drive progression with product, but also inclusivity. Featuring organic canvas uppers in a unique woven design, the Alex Knost/Lee-Ann Curren Slip-On SF builds on our iconic deconstructed slip-on to create an upgraded, comfortable kick back style.
Along with collapsible heels for versatility, this easy-wearing shoe also includes UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated cushioning, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, elastic side accents, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is made with water-based inks and glues.
Alex and Lee-Ann wanted to make a collection that everyone can enjoy and feel good wearing. Mission accomplished.
• Alex Knost/Lee-Ann Curren collection
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Deconstructed organic canvas uppers in a unique woven design
• Collapsible heels
• Removeable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning
• Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues