UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-2 Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
You are Made for the Elements. These are your Vans.
Activity-inspired and adventure-based, the UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-2 offers new levels of day-to-day versatility in the form of a HydroGuard 360o waterproof package, a Primaloft insulation package, and an All-Trac MTE-2 outsole. The UltraRange is built to get you there, and the upgraded MTE-2 version compels you to both get there and do stuff. It is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - The MTE™-2 HydroGuard™ 360o package is watertight and stretchable, which results in comfortable, breathable waterproof technology.
• THERMOREGULATION - The zonal MTE™-2 Primaloft® insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining internal moisture.
• TRACTION - The All-Trac MTE™-2 outsole offers a rubber compound that provides flexible underfoot lugs to bend with terrain changes, creating more surface area and better variable adaptability.
• COMFORT AND SUPPORT - Our UltraRange EXO MTE™-2 comfort package uses a single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole for enhanced comfort and reduced weight, while also supporting a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
• MOLDED TOE/HEEL PROTECTION - When impact and compression resistance is needed, a TPU molded toe cap is the solution. In addition to adding a little extra space in the toe box, these modeled components offer higher-level abrasion safeguarding and overall protection.
PrimaLoft® is ahigh-quality microfiber thermal insulation systems mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, and has become synonymous with cold weather comfort. PrimaLoft® insulation has millions of air pockets that trap and preserve body heat, and also contain treated fibers that won’t retain water.
Cosmo’s HydroGuard® waterproof system is a laminated, breathable polyurethane membrane that’s watertight, stretchable, and designed specifically for footwear. The result is reliable, comfortable, and breathable waterproof technology—no matter where your journey takes you.
UltraCush™ is a performance foam compound developed by Vans for enhanced comfort and reduced weight..
Vans’ CMEVA-based OrthoLite low-profile foam sockliner is ultralight and anatomically contoured for quick, responsive cushioning, providing our most natural fit and ride.
All-Trac delivers true all-weather grip, significantly aiding in overall traction and upgrading all MTE-2 and MTE-3 styles.