Checkerboard Style 36 Sf Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Tapping into our history, the Style 36 was Vans’ first sidestripe style brought to life in 1977. Fast forward to today and it’s still a favorite of our athletes.
To bring a fresh look to this iconic silhouette, we added a touch of modern comfort by laying in our UltraCush insole, adding a rubber toe cap, and giving it the Vans Surf SF build. The Checkerboard Style 36 SF also includes sturdy canvas and suede uppers with the iconic Vans checkerboard print, supportive padded collars, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is made with water-based inks and glues.
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Sturdy suede and canvas uppers with our iconic checkerboard print
• Removeable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning
• Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues