Vans X Sandy Liang Sherpa Cross body
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
This February, Vans and Sandy Liang reunite with an apparel and footwear collection inspired by the 1990s and 2000s. With a touch of whimsical nostalgia, Sandy Liang elevates beloved iconic Vans styles with novelty details and nods to New York City. The collection comes to life through elevated textures, playful sketches, and signature Sandy Liang motifs.
Featuring jacquard Sherpa at the front and nylon quilting at the back, the Vans x Sandy Liang Sherpa Crossbody Bag offers a fun new take on the versatile crossbody. An adjustable nylon webbing shoulder strap, a hiking cord zip pull with a silicone-dipped end, and a front silicone logo patch further elevate the design.
• Vans x Sandy Liang collection
• 100% polyester shell and lining
• Jacquard Sherpa and nylon quilting
• Adjustable nylon webbing shoulder strap
• Hiking cord zip pull with silicone-dipped end
• Silicone patch at front
• Dimensions: 19,1 H x 25,4 W x 2,5 D cm