Kids Little Lizzie Shoes (4-8 years)
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Lizzie Armanto is the only woman with her name currently on a signature skateboarding shoe-but she didn’t set out to make a women’s skate shoe. Instead, she wanted to provide something else entirely for a wider range of skateboarders whose needs were not being met. So when we set out to create Lizzie’s first signature skateboarding shoe, we listened closely to her and what she needed to progress. And now, The Lizzie is available in a kid’s version, too!
Lizzie wanted a shoe that represented her completely-from a slimmer fit to a leaner outsole for a closer connection to her board and improved flexibility. The Little Lizzie also features a new vulcanized construction with a lower profile sidewall foxing tape, an exposed radiused outsole edge, and flex grooves for a stable, broken-in feel. To top it all off, a new 3D Embossed DURACAP™ toe and Sidestripe has even more durability in high-wear areas, while an all-new micro-waffle tread and SickStick™ rubber offer maximum grip.
• COMPLETELY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Chrome-free suede offers more sustainable durability, while high organic-content textiles were used on the quarter-panel, tongue, and lining material. Plus, a flip-up heel pull helps pull the shoe on, with hidden Lizzie branding.
• UNRIVALED DURABILITY - A subtle 3D DURACAP™ Sidestripe under the quarter-panel and thicker DURACAP™ toecaps show through under the vamp for extra durability.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - A brand new bottom plate utilizing flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, and SickStick™ rubber has been paired with Lizzie’s favorite micro-waffle pattern for grip.
• UPDATED FOXING AND OUTSOLE DESIGN - The one-piece foxing provides flexibility, using high natural content SickStick™ rubber for durability and grip. The slightly rounded bottom edge of the outsole is exposed for that immediate broken-in feel.
• ULTIMATE BOARDFEEL, FLEX, AND GRIP - A lighter version of our iconic construction, Pro Vulc Lite features single-wrapped, high-wall vulcanization along with drop-in cushioning.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
PRO VULC LITE construction
For intuitive control, 50 years of proven Vans professional vulcanized natural gum rubber outsole construction delivers the ultimate in BOARDFEEL, flex and traction.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.