2-Tone Old Skool Bolt Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
First known as the Vans #36, the Old Skool debuted in 1977 with a unique new addition: a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren, and originally referred to as the “jazz stripe.” Today, the famous Vans Sidestripe has become the unmistakable-and instantly recognizable-hallmark of the Vans brand.
Bringing electric energy to a timeless favorite, the 2-Tone Old Skool Bolt features thunderbolt detailing along the eyelets and emerging from the front bumper. This lace-up shoe is made with sturdy suede and canvas uppers and comes equipped with signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans’ iconic low top, Sidestripe™ shoe
• Bolt details along the eyelets and sidewalls
• Durable suede and canvas uppers
• Lace-up closure
• Reinforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles