Desert SK8-Hi Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
The Sk8-Hi was introduced in 1978 as Style 38, and showcased the now iconic Vans Sidestripe on a new, innovative high top silhouette. As only the second model featuring the recognizable marker formerly known as the “jazz stripe,” the Sk8-Hi brought a whole new look to the Vans family.
Building on that first legendary high top, the Desert Sk8-Hi features rattlesnake graphics mixed with our iconic checkerboard print. This lace-up shoe also includes durable suede and textile uppers, re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans’ legendary high top, sidestripe shoe
• Durable suede and textile uppers
• Rattlesnake and checkerboard prints
• Lace-up closure
• Re-enforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles