James Johnson T-Shirt
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
James Johnson is not only a lifelong shredder and ongoing contributor to the snowboard community, he’s also an award-winning Tlingit artist and carver. Born and raised in Juneau, Alaska, James belongs to the Tlingit Ch’áak’ Dakl’aweidi [Eagle Killer Whale] Clan, and his strong, traditional native history led him to pursue the Tlingit art form to honor his ancestors through his work.
The story and art that James shares for this one-of-a-kind Vans collection is that of the Raven bringing light to the world. In the story, the Raven steals the sun from a box and flies it up through the smoke and darkness to release it into the sky, illuminating the world. The choice of colors for the project represents Tlingit Tináa, which was made of copper, and a symbol of wealth and status.
Featuring an interior waffle print that pulls moisture away from the skin, the James Johnson Off The Wall T-Shirt keeps you comfortable and dry while Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking. With a bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams, premium Vans trims, printed logo graphics, and a checkerboard hanger loop, the Off The Wall tee will be the last T-shirt you’ll ever need.
Vans is incredibly proud to present this James Johnson collection.
• James Johnson signature collection
• COMFORT - Moisture-wicking interior waffle pattern pulls moisture away from the skin
• DURABILITY: CONSTRUCTION - A bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams offer durability
• DURABILITY: STURDY SPUN YARN - Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking
• Custom artwork by James
• Custom checkerboard locker loop